Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Flip-flop weather


I love summer, but spring time ain't so bad either! There's nothing better than being able to open the windows and smell the fresh air. Somehow it just makes the whole house smell clean. My feet like spring time, too - it's flip flop weather today. Logan loves spring - he anxiously waits for me at the back door at 4:30 and eagerly runs outside to put his snout in the air. His ears flap in the wind like Sally Field in "The Flying Nun".

My favorite thing about spring, though, has to be that summer is just around the corner, and I get to pull out my collection of flip flops ... I'm addicted to them. Karynn and I have a theory: you can never have too many flip flops!

I often find myself wondering - what will life be like a year from now? Will we be home from China? Will we still be waiting to travel (or more importantly - will we even have our referral)? What will next spring bring ... time will only tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home