Luck be a Lady tonight

I'm not a big gambler. In fact, the thrill of going to Las Vegas is totally lost on me. My excitement about Las Vegas would be more like the thoughts of seeing Elton John. Anyways, on the never-ending quest to find entertainment, a group of us decided to take a road trip to Salamanca, New York to the Seneca Niagara Casino.
This will show you how much of a gambler I'm not ... Friday at work I tell Karynn that I must go to the bank Saturday morning to get my rolls of nickels and quarters for the slots. Karynn replies (actually laughs) "or you can just put in a $20.00 bill and the slot machine gives you a slip to cash out".
With that said - the girl has never-ending luck ... she won $400.00 on the dollar slots. Meanwhile, I was thrilled with my $52.00 winnings.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home