Sunday, May 28, 2006

Welcome to my summer hangout spot

Welcome to summer! I know that I’m ready for it. And here's a glimpse at where I park it on any given weekend in the summer.

I’ve been deprived of the sun for nearly 7 months. The past two days I’ve been thriving on it. I’ll admit it … I’m totally addicted to basking in the sun. Come June, I’ve plopped my body on a chase lounge poolside. My weekends are totally devoted to the pool. There’s really nothing I find more relaxing.

This summer, I hope everyone finds their favorite relaxing place in the sun and enjoys it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Valeri said...

It's so wonderful to FINALLY have some nice weather here in PA!!

May 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are on our way! The boys saw the picture of the pool and said "Let's go!" Your backyard looks great...no wonder you have been off line this weekend!

May 28, 2006  
Blogger Mary said...

Looks like my kind of summer fun!

May 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home