Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What's in your backyard?

Lilies
Coneflowers out by the shed

They're not quite ripe yet...

Remind me of this in January, k?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Beautiful! I wish I could spend some time in your backyard with you and Carley!

July 31, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just found your blog thru emma-bug. Our daughters have the same birthday although mine is now 6. I have a 3 year old girl adopted from China July 17th 2006. I didn't see any updates as to where you are in the adoption process. Are you still waiting? If so, that seems incredibly long. After our LID we had a 14 month wait and that seemed FOREVER. I have heard that there have been ridiculously long waits and our Qujiang orphanage where we adopted Kaylee apparently stopped international adoptions at the end of 06.
Good luck to you and your family is beautiful so keep you blog going-you have a new reader!
Rebecca

August 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home