Cute-licious
See that little lady up top on my blog titlebar? Its makes me chuckle (sort of) when I look at her. I need to have it changed to a woman (me) in sweat pants (ok, capris?), a t-shirt, hair in a tossled mess chasing around a baby.
My pictures lately have been less than perfect. Last week was the biggest workout I've had in months ... rounding up Carley in the JC Penney portrait studio trying to capture that perfect shot. Click faster, I kept insisting, to the young photographer.
But the good news is Carley is enjoying every outdoor moment. Well, we all are.
It was a long winter.
I was running out of songs to sing, I was using the same old dance moves for her entertainment, there were only so many times I could pull her around in the clothesbasket. Yes, we needed fresh air. We needed 70 degree temps and short-sleeve shirts. We needed to run around in our bare feet. We are loving the great outdoors. Thank you, sun. Please, don't leave.
Labels: All about Carley

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home