Girlfriends are Important at any Age
Much like in the adoption community, while pregnant, you find you "align" yourself with individuals who are in the same stage of life. Shortly after I found out I was expecting, a friendship sparked at work.
She was a month ahead of me due date wise, but nonetheless, it was refreshing to find someone in my "same boat". Someone to compare "are you feeling this" or "are you feeling that yet" ... "have you heard about this" or "have you heard about that". And thankfully (because I don't), she reads alot about baby "stuff" ... so she became (and still remains so) my resource on a variety of topics. And now that the girls are here, its entertaining to get them together once in a while.
Even at 10 months, girlfriends are important. This past weekend, Carley visited with Anna, and yes ... even wrestled over Chicka-Chicka Boom Boom.

She was a month ahead of me due date wise, but nonetheless, it was refreshing to find someone in my "same boat". Someone to compare "are you feeling this" or "are you feeling that yet" ... "have you heard about this" or "have you heard about that". And thankfully (because I don't), she reads alot about baby "stuff" ... so she became (and still remains so) my resource on a variety of topics. And now that the girls are here, its entertaining to get them together once in a while.
Even at 10 months, girlfriends are important. This past weekend, Carley visited with Anna, and yes ... even wrestled over Chicka-Chicka Boom Boom.
Labels: All about Carley

1 Comments:
Too cute! Funny, I just got out the book Chicka Chicka 123 to read to Kamryn tonight. Great books!
Isn't it fun to watch the girls together? Have fun at your playdates with Anna!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home