Its the Great Pumpkin, Carley Brown!
My neighbor is growing a 600 lb. pumpkin. I know ... I thought the same thing, too, when I heard this. Someone has too much time on their hands. I can't grow a house plant, let alone an award-winning pumpkin.We took a stroll to see this great monster the other day ... enjoying our unseasonably warm weather for this time of year. I am now well educated on how one might be able to grow such a beast. This includes, but not limited to, covering the pumpkin every night with a blanket. And, for the record, next year he's aiming for 1,000 lbs.

2 Comments:
Oh my! I have never seen a pumpkin that big! Makes for some adorable pictures with Carley:)but then again, any picture of Carley is adorable. What is your neighbor going to do with this after he wins some award?
That picture is just too darn cute! What a pumpkin!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home