Sunday, July 01, 2007

Leading the Good Life

Carley experienced her first trip to the zoo on Friday. It wasn't overly memorable (for her) ... she slept nearly the entire time. Although I admit at 4 months of age, I wasn't expecting grand reactions from her. I, on the other hand, was very impressed with our zoo. Of course I haven't had a reason to go to our local zoo for years ... so I was in awe of how far its come along.

As we pushed her around in the stroller visiting each exhibit, at first I felt a little sorry for the animals. The exhibits seemed somewhat small. But heck, they all seemed happy. Then, my pity turned to envy. Particularly with a 4-month old. Take note of the picture below ... and then you'll understand why:

1 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

That's one chillin' kitty ;0)

Great family pic!

July 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home