1,033
I survived my first week back at work. I returned to 1,033 emails. But, I also returned to work part-time - 3 days a week. The easy part was leaving her with the two grandmothers to babysit ... the hard part was missing Bob Barker's last day on The Price Is Right.
I've determined that I'm not stay-at-home-Mom material, but I've also discovered a new-found respect for those mammas who do stay at home. In many ways, its much more challenging than any job in the workplace could be ... but I enjoy my job and I, for the most part, enjoy going to work.
And for your viewing pleasure, a recent picture of Super Girl, Carley...
I've determined that I'm not stay-at-home-Mom material, but I've also discovered a new-found respect for those mammas who do stay at home. In many ways, its much more challenging than any job in the workplace could be ... but I enjoy my job and I, for the most part, enjoy going to work.
And for your viewing pleasure, a recent picture of Super Girl, Carley...

5 Comments:
She's still beautiful! I love the outfit!
the e mails are crazy! Hopefully a lot of them were junk...but I'm sure you still had to scan through them. What a fun task that must have been.
Hope you can find the right mix of work and motherhood....it's a challenge!
Sorry - that was from me!
Cari
She is cuteness abound...the email can wait!
She'll be fine with the grandmas! My Mom can't wait to babysit Jensen when I go back to work in August.
I agreee with you 100% that stay at home moms have a tough job!!! Teaching is a piece of cake compared to my 2 year old!!!
I'm so glad your transition is going well! I think of you guys often and wish you the best.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home