Monday, May 14, 2007

Recovering from Mother's Day


My Mother's Day-high is wearing off today. It was a memorable day, and several times throughout yesterday I found myself thinking ... who would have thought this is where my life is today. And sure it added to the day that I got a I-can't-believe-he-remembered-I-wanted-that kinda gift from dear hubby.

This year on Mother's Day, in addition to thanking my own Mom, I took in all the smiles and laughs from Carley.
Honestly. Who could resist that face?
We certainly can't.


4 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Oh wow, that is priceless...the shades are a winner ;0)

May 14, 2007  
Blogger Julie said...

What a cute picture! Happy First Mother's Day Chrissie!

May 15, 2007  
Blogger The Kiser's said...

Love the shades. Looks like Carley's enjoying them too!

Emily

May 16, 2007  
Blogger Kim said...

Happy Mother's DAy! What a great picture! She's a beauty:)

May 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home