Monday, February 19, 2007

Thank heaven for little girls

With less than 5 weeks left to go (or so I'm hoping), I figured I should get my rump-ola in gear and get a diaper bag packed. So this past weekend, I Googled "things to pack in diaper bag for bringing home newborn". Yes, I guess I've got the first-time-Mom syndrome where I have to read about everything rather than use common sense.

Pretty much so everything I read I had planned to pack. So there. I do have common sense when it comes to babies. With that being said, I'm hoping that I successfully achieved my goal. When people see her in the car seat for the first time, will they know she's a baby girl?

Hmmm, I think so....

5 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

She can be in a dress with barettes and someone will still ask about your baby boy...I promise.

February 19, 2007  
Blogger Catherine said...

Oh Chrissie...How exciting to be packing a diaper bag! He...I mean she :o) will look absolutely adorable!!

Won't be long now. Yeah!

February 21, 2007  
Blogger dreamer said...

awwwwhhhhhhh, so cute. thanks for indulging us.

February 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute!!! Pink is so much fun! Good luck to your exciting new adventure!!

mrsmogul

http://mrsmogul.blogspot.com

February 24, 2007  
Blogger Kristin said...

Is it mean of me to say, "don't pack anything, just bring her home in the little hospital shirt."?

Although, if I had given birth to girls, maybe I would have made more of an effort to have some cute clothes on hand! As it was, we have about 3 months worth of photos depiciting our oldest in "Property of UCLA Medical Center" snap front tees.

Good luck with everything and I look forward to the snapshots!

March 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home