Tuesday, November 07, 2006

For all those who guessed a boy...


You were wrong ... my life will be filled with hairbows, faux fur, nail polish, Barbie dolls, ponytails, and pink, pink, pink!

Its a girl!

9 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Yeah! Congratulations mama! I'm so happy for you :0)

November 07, 2006  
Blogger 4D said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news! Hope all is well and everyone is healthy.

Keep smilin!

November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch out baby girl department there is some major shopping about to commence!
Can't wait to hear all the details. Congrats !

November 07, 2006  
Blogger Valeri said...

Wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled and happy for your awesome news! Let the shopping extravaganza begin! There are so many adorable girly things to buy, too! Where to begin????

November 07, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

I was SOOOO wrong! A Girl! What a blessing! And you never know..my daughter had a Buzz Lightyear 1st Birthday party..she was obsessed with Toy Story the 1st year of her life.........looks like a Mickey Mouse party for her 2nd birthday, I will get my princess/girly party eventually!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU! CONGRATULATIONS!

November 07, 2006  
Blogger Julie said...

Girls are so much fun! Yea!

November 07, 2006  
Blogger Stephe said...

Congratulations!! Fantastic News!

November 08, 2006  
Blogger Book Voyages said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you both - I would have thought it was a boy (just a bad hunch)...but the test must be correct - bring on the PINK!!!!

November 09, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Congratulations Chrissie! It's a girl!!!

November 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home