Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hey, its not a lot, but it is a new post...

I am still here ... for anyone who does read my blog. Sometimes I have to wonder "how popular am I?" I've determine the land of blogging is sometimes like a popularity contest, and I thrive on someone new posting a comment (aghem ... a nice comment that is). I don't want to be one of those disappointing bloggers that go days without posting something.

First off, I just found it difficult to write something meaningful and monumental after the 9/11 post. I mean really - I can't follow that up with a post about QVC and the fact that I did cave and bought the Ionic Air Innovations plug-in room cleaners ... determined it will eliminate dusting my house from here on out. Or the fact that I reached a 50 feedback on eBay, and I received my official eBay 50-feedback certificate - and we know what that means: I'm now a respectable buyer and seller.

I have no news on the adoption front - it is what it is. We sit in line and wait.

But don't think my life has been all that lame and boring lately. The next post will have you on the edge of your seat - I promise. See, this is just a teaser ... to keep you wondering what's going on in my life.

...and to keep you coming back for more good stuff!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats on the 50 stars! I'm closing in on you...I think I have 25!
I keep coming back for the exciting and the boring because you and I, we go way back ;-)

Can't wait for the next post.....

September 16, 2006  
Blogger Mary said...

Have you made any new baby purchases lately??

September 16, 2006  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Hey, I'll be stopping by for a long time to come. You're way up there on my list :0)

It's often the day-to-day stuff that is most fun. I thought I would be one of those random posters. Instead I've turned into a freaky frequent poster...drivel or not ;0)

September 16, 2006  
Blogger Chicky said...

I seem to have been struggling with blogging topics, but I notice that the more I write, the more I write! LOL Creativity seems to breed upon itself. But this time of year tends to be bleh for everyone...

September 17, 2006  
Blogger Chicky said...

Oh, and PS- you have to let me know your ebay name-mine is curlygirl019. I tink I have 60-some feedbacks now...It amazes me to see some with thousands in their feedback!

September 17, 2006  
Blogger Jenni said...

Let us know how your qvc purchase goes. I'd love to never dust again.

September 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home