He's Beyond Hope
The other night my parents stopped over. The usual routine happens with Logan when a car pulls up ... he runs to the living room window, starts whining and wagging his tail, and then runs through the house (strategically hitting the rugs in the kitchen so as to not wipe-out on the hardwood floors) and energetically greets people at the back door.My parents make their way through the slobber of licks and kisses (from Logan, of course), Dad tells the dog to "go sit down" (yeah, right) a few times, and we eventually end up on the back porch.
The dog continues to rally for anyone's attention and Dad finally says "Did you see that news story last night on the Albion prisoners training dogs?" In a nutshell: to give prisoners a constructive project, they take dogs/puppies to the prison and their job is to train. Hmmmm, what are ya saying, Dad - Logan is ill-behaved?
We do have a certificate somewhere in the house of Logan's graduation from obedience class. We never said he passed with flying colors...
I mean really - can you picture this dog in a prison? Yeah, me neither.

6 Comments:
Logan is such a sweetie pie! What a cute picture of him!!!!
Look at that sweet boy! What a cutie pie!
You're right, I wish we lived closer, logan and zane could use some time together...
I love him!!!! Can I babysit?
Chrissie,
I contacted the warden.....they are expecting Logan at the frontgate first thing tomorrow...!!!
Logan is downright beautiful!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home