Petunia Picklebottom has struck my fancy
Ever hear of this diaper bag? I've admired them for a while now, although its totally unlike me to gravitate towards a $158.00 item of anything. Unfortunately, QVC doesn't sell them, so the easy-pay option is definitely out.
Actually, I've decided to put a poopy diaper in it would just be downright sinful. Can you imagine getting, um, you-know-what anywhere on or near this bag? So, I think a knock off would be just wonderful. I found a similar bag for much less at Kecci's website.
Although, perhaps I'm putting the cart before the horse - I think I should work on that nursery first...
Actually, I've decided to put a poopy diaper in it would just be downright sinful. Can you imagine getting, um, you-know-what anywhere on or near this bag? So, I think a knock off would be just wonderful. I found a similar bag for much less at Kecci's website.
Although, perhaps I'm putting the cart before the horse - I think I should work on that nursery first...

4 Comments:
I do so love the bag! But after having a few diaper bags in the past and knowing the abuse they take...no way would I pay that much! Go for the knock off~
I love the Kecci bags but my hubby admonished me from buying any more diaper bags!
QVC and Easy Pay. It's a good thing!
I ended up buying the Kecci bag for the price difference. I even found it at Nordstrom's "the rack" and it was even cheaper than the Kecci website.
I've seen bags like this at TJ Maxx and Marshalls- in the baby section. Have you looked there? they were cheap! Like $19.99 or $24.99
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home