Saturday, July 08, 2006

5 years ago today...


...little Logan was born. Happy Birthday, Logan! (insert awwww's here - wasn't he a cutie?)

Wanna see the card Logan got today? Click HERE
(NOTE: turn on your volume, so you can laugh like I did...)

I probably post way too much about Logan. If you go back to the March archives, you can read about how much I love this dog. So instead, my birthday "ode to Logan" will be like Dave Letterman and his "top 10 lists":
10 great things about Logan:
10. Good with kids
9. Completely housebroken
8. Can occasionally catch chipmunks
7. Sleeps through the night
6. Thinks he’s human (or is that a bad thing?)
5. Good-looking
4. Doesn’t eat his own #2
3. Enjoys the sun – almost as much as me
2. Lives for naps
1. Loves me more than Chris…
10 things he needs to work on:
10. You are not invincible – cars will hit you
9. Those are my flowers and just because you lift your
leg on them, doesn’t mean its “your territory”
8. Eating other animal’s #2
7. Hogging the covers – actually, realizing it is our bed – not yours.
6. “Come here” means now, not when you feel like getting around to it
5. Snow isn’t so bad
4. Being calm can be a good thing
3. Food on the counter is for us – not you. Starring at it won’t make it come to you.
2. Not everyone enjoys being licked in the face
1. More independence

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan is so darn cute then and now, yep I went in March to check :)

I'm new to bloggerchicks and I want to visit every site on there...might take me a while LOL

July 08, 2006  
Blogger dreamer said...

too funny, maybe next year I'll post on Zane's birthday. It's in February! Happy birthday Logan, don't party too hard.

July 09, 2006  
Blogger Valeri said...

I just love doggie pictures! Keep 'em coming!

July 09, 2006  
Blogger Mary said...

Happy Birthday Logan!

July 09, 2006  
Blogger Kim said...

Awwwww, Happy Birthday Logan!!! What a sweet little fur-baby!

July 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan's world is about to be rocked with Baby estok's arrival! You better spoil him this year in preparation!

July 10, 2006  
Blogger K. said...

What a beautiful doggie!

July 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home