Yeah, I love it.
You know when you buy a new pair of shoes and you just can't wait to show them off? Well I love my new header - and I hope everyone else does, too.
The title is so fitting ... for me atleast. Growing up I really didn't have much "exposure" to kids. I never really babysat, and even now as an adult, none of my close friends have children. Actually, all my friends are single (they'll make great babysitters - wink, wink!), so my inexperience with kids continues for me now. I have three nieces, but my sister lives in California (actually moving to Virginia next month - can't wait!) - which pretty much so limits my interaction with them (but don't get me wrong - when I do see them - I think I do pretty well with the girls).
Yup, no neighborhood kids either. So see, I really am - givin' the mom-thing a whirl, because I never have had the opportunity to be a Mom-like figure to anyone (well, unless you count Logan - the dog).
The title is so fitting ... for me atleast. Growing up I really didn't have much "exposure" to kids. I never really babysat, and even now as an adult, none of my close friends have children. Actually, all my friends are single (they'll make great babysitters - wink, wink!), so my inexperience with kids continues for me now. I have three nieces, but my sister lives in California (actually moving to Virginia next month - can't wait!) - which pretty much so limits my interaction with them (but don't get me wrong - when I do see them - I think I do pretty well with the girls).
Yup, no neighborhood kids either. So see, I really am - givin' the mom-thing a whirl, because I never have had the opportunity to be a Mom-like figure to anyone (well, unless you count Logan - the dog).

6 Comments:
Love your new header!!!
Great new header!
I think it looks great!!!
Love it, love it, love it!
That's a great header. How'd you do it?
It's super duper great!
I can't take credit for any of it -if you click on the Paper Napkin icon (on the right side of the blog page) - Sheryl did all the work (I gave her the idea, she took off with the rest...). I highly recommend Sheryl if anyone wants help with a nice header.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home