Saturday, July 01, 2006

Age is just a Number













Today is my friend's birthday ... it's a monumental one. She's been struggling for the past month or so as July 1st has quickly been approaching. It's easy for me to tell her: it's just another day, age is just a number, you don't look your age, etc..etc...I can talk until I'm blue in the face. And the bottom line is - it's so easy for me to say because, well - I haven't reached that milestone in my life ... yet.

Regardless, she makes my life all the better just by being in it. She's hysterical, and she makes me laugh by hardly saying anything at all. She truly has many gifts, but her personality, generosity, and sense of humor are, by far, the best things about her! So on this day, my friend, I want to wish you a happy birthday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Valeri said...

When I turned 30 my students called all the local radio stations and had them announce it was my birthday. Luckily you're not doing that to your friend! :)

July 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home