I almost hate to say it...
...but it almost feels like Fall is just around the corner. Today was one of those days that had a twinge of "fall" in the air. You know, those type of late summer days when those big puffy clouds are high in the sky and there is no humidity? Certainly a nice break from the hot, humid weather we've had.
I noticed over the weekend that the grapes in front and in back of our house are full size - just not ripe yet. Yes, fall is in the air.
On Sunday, Chris said to me "you know what's on tonight, don't you?" "I sure do" I said with utter excitement "...The Girls Next Door starts a whole new season!" (I know, brainless tv that's completely amusing to me.) Chris was quick to correct me ... pre-season football! Yet another sign.
I noticed over the weekend that the grapes in front and in back of our house are full size - just not ripe yet. Yes, fall is in the air.
On Sunday, Chris said to me "you know what's on tonight, don't you?" "I sure do" I said with utter excitement "...The Girls Next Door starts a whole new season!" (I know, brainless tv that's completely amusing to me.) Chris was quick to correct me ... pre-season football! Yet another sign.

5 Comments:
I'm already a football widow. My husband Ron is obsessed with the Steelers.
I know what you mean. We went for weeks running air conditioners, then all of a sudden I had to get up in the night to close windows - it was too cold to sleep, even with a puff on. The seasons they are a changin'...
To Love, Honor and Dismay
I've got new pics of Zane you might enjoy from our outing at a lake nearby!
Glad my hubby isn't sports minded at all... though he is hooked on computers... oh well.
I hate to mention it but we are feeling it here as well. It was 57 degrees when we went out today and I was not happy!
I am excited! fall is my favorite time of year. The crackle of leaves under your feet, the energy at a high school football game, the warmth of a sweatshirt. Ohh, I am excited for fall!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home