Saturday, September 30, 2006

Did he just want fresh breath?

Prepare yourself ... another Logan story.

The dog is a human garbage can I swear, and tonight I'm convinced that if this doesn't kill him, nothing that he eats ever will. Because our bathroom is under renovations, we've been using the 1/2 bath in "Logan's bedroom." Of course I've been more concerned about safely putting my mouthpiece away (yes, I grind my teeth at night) as he's eatten about 5 of those in his lifetime.

Never did I think he'd be attracted to our toothbrushes on the counter. Tonight they're gone. Missing. No where to be found. We were gone 2 hours tonight, and like David Copperfield's assistant - the toothbrushes have disappeared.

Oh, I'm quite sure we'll be seeing them again. In about, oh, 6 hours. Long about 4:00 a.m. I'm sure we'll be pacing the yard with Logan trying to rid his body of them. Don't worry, I'll tell Chris to get his sweats and jacket ready ... it is supposed to be a chilly 45 degrees tonight.
______________

So he did rid himself of the chewed up toothbrushes...and like clock-work and as I predicted, the time was exactly 4:06 a.m. on Sunday morning.

6 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Yowch - that could be a nasty exit for the poor guy!

September 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly dog! Poor Chris, out on poop patrol tonight!

September 30, 2006  
Blogger Mary said...

I just love hearing the antics of Logan!

October 01, 2006  
Blogger dreamer said...

YOur Logan and our Zane... they are a pair. I think Weimeraners really know how to go to town on their surroundings. Zane's eaten quite a few things in the hotel room these weeks...

Yesterday, I get out of the shower, she's eating a few remaining morsels of a plastic container... nice.

The other day, she's standing in the shower drinking water from the basin... her bowl was full.

October 02, 2006  
Blogger m said...

Your dog sounds just like my cats.

Found you through bloggerchicks! I will be back! :-)

October 03, 2006  
Blogger Kim said...

Yikes, that hadda hurt!

October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home