Drowning my Sorrows in Oreos
This is my last hoorah of a weekend before returning to work. Time sure does pass by quickly (well, ok - not when you're waiting for referrals in the adoption community). I have mixed emotions about going back to work. I've adjusted myself to an appealing daily routine of soaking up every minute with Carley ... not to mention my dose of daytime television. Monday my brain is certainly going to be in for a shock. Anyone want to venture to guess how many emails I'll go back to at work? My guess (just to give you an idea) is well over 1,000.
Carley keeps us on our toes, and we continue to be charmed and amazed by her personality everyday. She has a mixture of both her Mom and Dad. No, still no hair darn it.
So today, in preparation of returning to work ... I'm drowning my sorrows in Oreo cookies (but hey - they're reduced fat).

2 Comments:
What a great family picture! Carley is even smiling, how cute. I'll be thinking of you this week and hoping that the Oreo's help:)
As someone who also recently returned from maternity leave, you have my sympathy.
Thanks for the note:) I'll be sure to visit again.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home