Boy Wonder still has our hearts
See. He's still pathetically spoil.
He's adjusted amazingly well with Carley. Freakishly so. I was expecting Logan to do much worse with some competition in his life. You know ... one of those dogs that has to take doggie Prozac to adjust. He really doesn't pay attention to Carley right now. Except for when she poops ... then that nose is attached to her little tooshie.
...ok, ok. And for those who could care less about the dog photo ... here's our little super star, too!


2 Comments:
Darling photos - of both your babes. I miss you! I'm a loser friend right now - freakishly busy..I start cards and e mails to you and never finish. This weekend I promise! Looking forward to an update on your life and to update you on ours!
Cari
What adorable pictures! You're such a great mommy, Carley's smile tells it all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home