Saturday, July 07, 2007
About Me
- Name: Chrissie
- Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Living life as a Mom ... one piece of chocolate at a time.
Previous Posts
- Leading the Good Life
- 1,033
- Drowning my Sorrows in Oreos
- The Little Bird Dog that Could
- Boy Wonder still has our hearts
- Recovering from Mother's Day
- Oh those Glamorous Toes
- 37 Minutes ... well spent
- Ah, Motherhood...
- Introducing...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
Uh oh, that's the same face I make when the cat barfs.
I hope she changes her mind about her new food ;0)
ahhhhh, the first of many rejected foods. Both as a child and an adult!
Rice cereal is one of the few things I can get my son to eat! He is sooooo picky! I hope she won't turn out as picky as him!!! LOL!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home