Friday, October 26, 2007

Logan's two Nightmares

Poor Logan. Some days I really think he's losing it. I remember seeing my sister's dog age tremendously after the birth of their first daughter, and now I see it in Logan. He's nearly all gray these days in the muzzle. I think dear Carley stresses him out.
Poor us. He drives me crazy some days. Logan has become insanely "pacey" lately. At first I blamed it on the cooler weather, full moon, change in season ... but the full moons have come and gone and he's still oddly pacey. I'm embarassed to admit this. No, seriously. I'm embarassed. We've started Logan on doggie head-medicine to see if it may "calm" him.

Has he adjusted to Carley? I think he's in denial. Logan won't make eye contact with her, goes out of his way to avoid her all together, and just about jumps out of his skin when Carley reaches out to touch him. Its quite pathetic. The 20-pound innocent little bundle of joy intimidates the 96-pound pooch.

Although, some days I watch and wonder: In Logan's mind, which creature intimidates him more?

The squirrel out our front door...

OR


And because Carley's outfit was cute-licious today and it's a good shot of Carley sporting her two new bottom teeth, here's one to enjoy (still not a whole lotta hair, is there?...sigh):


1 Comments:

Blogger Valeri said...

Poor Logan! Luckily for us, Snoopy loves Jensen.

October 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home