Because its nearly 11:00 a.m. and look what we've done!
On any other given Saturday morning, I probably would have just rolled myself out of bed not too long ago. Thankfully, dear hubby takes the morning shift with Carley on the weekends.
Not this weekend ... I'm flying solo with Carley.
There was much bribery (on hubby's behalf) to get away this weekend, but it was my Mom who came to his rescue, and it was her offer that finally let me cave and say "fine ... go." Although the guilt is still overwhelming me, and I'm not entirely 100% sure I'll pawn the wee one off on them tonight, Grandma (or actually, it may have been Grandpa's idea?) offered to take Carley overnight.
The thoughts of getting a full night's sleep is intoxicating. The anticipation is overwhelmingly exciting. A full night of sleep. Let's say it again for the heck of it: a full night of sleep!
We went outside and enjoyed our unseasonably warm weather ... lovin' it! And Carley says "Why yes, I am adorable!"
And lastly, at 8:30 this morning I gave Carley an ultimatum: You can nap, or I'll dress you up in your too-cute-for-words-thank-you-Grandma-and-Grandpa-for-buying-me-this Halloween costume. I know, I know. The cuteness is overwhelming.
Not this weekend ... I'm flying solo with Carley.
There was much bribery (on hubby's behalf) to get away this weekend, but it was my Mom who came to his rescue, and it was her offer that finally let me cave and say "fine ... go." Although the guilt is still overwhelming me, and I'm not entirely 100% sure I'll pawn the wee one off on them tonight, Grandma (or actually, it may have been Grandpa's idea?) offered to take Carley overnight.
The thoughts of getting a full night's sleep is intoxicating. The anticipation is overwhelmingly exciting. A full night of sleep. Let's say it again for the heck of it: a full night of sleep!
So I'm on my fourth cup of caffeine now, and Carley is napping (or I should say sleeping for a limited time now). See, its been a busy morning around here:
Meanwhile, Logan enjoys his favorite autumn past time ... eating acorns. We swear one of these days, he's going to poop out an oak tree.
Meet Charlotte. The too-big-kind-of-spider-for-my-liking outside our front door.

2 Comments:
That is the BEST costume! OMG! That put the biggest smile on my face this monrning!!!!!!!
How adorable is she?! That costume is too cute for words but so is Carley. Have a good rest of the weekend!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home