I Stand Corrected...(and Happy Thanksgiving!)
...her name is Butterscotch, not Buttercup. However, I'm assuming you knew what I was talking about. Not like you see a 4-foot size real-like horse display at the stores everyday.
Anyways. In other news, Carley's first Thanksgiving was pretty event-packed. We celebrated with my sister and her family a day early. My niece's birthday was last Tuesday. She turned 6, but of course we all remember the day she was born like it was just yesterday. 42-some-god-awful hours of labor only to find out she had to have a c-section type of delivery for my sister. And yes, even after all that she braved another!
Carley is obsessed with hair. I have a feeling its because of her lack-of-own. Dear niece took the hair-pulling very well and even managed a smile through the ouch-this-hurts picture.
Anyways. In other news, Carley's first Thanksgiving was pretty event-packed. We celebrated with my sister and her family a day early. My niece's birthday was last Tuesday. She turned 6, but of course we all remember the day she was born like it was just yesterday. 42-some-god-awful hours of labor only to find out she had to have a c-section type of delivery for my sister. And yes, even after all that she braved another!
Carley is now 8-months old for anyone watching the calendar. Time flies. In recent weeks, she has hit some milestones:
- Sleeping through the night every-so-often (and pretty good naps)
- Crawling (and crawling, and crawling, and crawling)
- Eating mostly stage 2 baby food without experiencing horrendous lower intestinal track issues hours later (ah, yes - doesn't have my hair, but got my stomach problems)
- (In my mind) She says "Mum" (ok, perhaps she's just discovered the "M" sound, but it sure sounds a heck-of-a-lot like Mum)
- Did I mention sleeping through the night? (please, lord, don't let me jinx this heavenly sleep pattern by typing it!)

1 Comments:
Hi Chrissie, Happy Belated Thanksgivng! What a year of blessings huh? I love the picture of Carley with your nieces. She is so loving pulling that hair, too funny. So glad that things are going well with your little bundle of joy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home