Testing ... 1, 2, 3
I thought this blog was just painfully slow on my computer. A loyal reader (thank you, Michelle) eased my mind last week. So its not just me. Then I worried. I can't lose readers. I must fix the apparent slowdown of my blog.
So I googled. I surfed blog help. I messed around with "things" ... I think I fixed the problem, but unfortunately I deleted much of my sidebar. Darn Blogger.
So come on back readers! Does it seem faster?
I promise not to lock up your computer anymore. I can't promise exciting, uplifting, and inspirational posts, but I can promise faster service.
So I googled. I surfed blog help. I messed around with "things" ... I think I fixed the problem, but unfortunately I deleted much of my sidebar. Darn Blogger.
So come on back readers! Does it seem faster?
I promise not to lock up your computer anymore. I can't promise exciting, uplifting, and inspirational posts, but I can promise faster service.

2 Comments:
I forgot to respond when I read this before... the site is SOO much faster!! great job friend!!
~Michelle
holy crap it's faster! Awesome job. Can you fix this on a few other people's site?!!!! There are two more that still get hung up for me!
Hope all is well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home