Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Dear "new reader"...

I'm always pleasantly surprised when I see a new reader who takes the time to comment. Thank you, Rebecca, for the nice note, and I was going to respond in the comment section, but I'll take a minute to post:

Rebecca asked where we are in the adoption process. I haven't posted about our 'adoption process' in a long, long time. We were LID 4/3/2006. We pulled our file from China over a year ago. The reasons are personal, and I'm not going to write about them here, but understand it was not taken "lightly" and it was a very difficult decision to make.

Where would we be in the adoption process now? Still waiting. My heart aches for those families waiting. Its become a ridiculously long wait. The last group of referrals went up until 1/25/06. So as you can see, we still would have quite a wait ahead of us.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, Rebecca, and asking the question. I've debated about posting this information, but since you took the time to ask, I thought I'd take the time to respond.

Keep visiting...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From another "new reader"... your blog is wonderful. I enjoy reading it. I have a friend who is still waiting to adopt from China - it is very painful for me to watch them go through so many hoops.

August 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home