Monday, November 02, 2009
About Me
- Name: Chrissie
- Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Living life as a Mom ... one piece of chocolate at a time.
Previous Posts
- Fall in the (new) Neighborhood
- October
- How Stella got her Groove Back
- A Morning at the Zoo
- Not Quite the Post where I Catch Up Completely...
- We {heart} Spring!
- Me? A Writer?
- Happy Birthday, Carley - Part II
- (Pre) Happy Birthday, Carley - Part I
- I Felt a Tad Idiotic
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
I don't know about that . . . my kids can just eat more and more candy the next day and usually when I've had a few too many to drink, I vow never to drink again or at least wait a good long time;) before doing so again. Cute witch!
See, think of Halloween as training for her college days :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home