Me? A Writer?
I have a handful of blogs about decorating that I visit a couple times per week. I've come to enjoy reading about how other people decorate their homes. I love it even more when they include pictures. Here's a few blogs that I enjoy:
Back Porch Musings
Today's Creative Blog
The Inspired Room
The Jewel Box Home
Awhile back, The Jewel Box Home hosted a giveaway. She wanted stories on "small home living", so I took my best stab at writing. I submitted my story and mine was one of several that got chosen to be published on this site. (Mine is about half-way down the page)
Should I have added that we love our "small space" so much, we have it up for sale?
Back Porch Musings
Today's Creative Blog
The Inspired Room
The Jewel Box Home
Awhile back, The Jewel Box Home hosted a giveaway. She wanted stories on "small home living", so I took my best stab at writing. I submitted my story and mine was one of several that got chosen to be published on this site. (Mine is about half-way down the page)
Should I have added that we love our "small space" so much, we have it up for sale?

1 Comments:
Way to go!! I love the small bathroom story!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home