Pepto Bismol and Post-holiday shopping
Hint to dog owners: Pepto Bismol doesn't help a dog with an upset stomach. In fact, it just makes the yard look like pink patches sporatically placed throughout. Ugh. Day 3 of a vomiting dog (maybe he heard me say too many times last week "it looks like Toys R' Us vomited in my living room"). Anyone else suspecting another expensive vet bill coming on tomorrow?
I love after-Christmas shopping. We hit the stores today, and I would label it a success. It's even more great when family comes in after the holidays, so you can really buy them the great deals and they're none-the-wiser. I play it off as though the gifts have been wrapped and under the tree waiting for them -- for weeks.
Here's hoping you're savoring the shopping deals, too -- and a happy and healthy (including non-vomiting pets!) 2009.
I love after-Christmas shopping. We hit the stores today, and I would label it a success. It's even more great when family comes in after the holidays, so you can really buy them the great deals and they're none-the-wiser. I play it off as though the gifts have been wrapped and under the tree waiting for them -- for weeks.
Here's hoping you're savoring the shopping deals, too -- and a happy and healthy (including non-vomiting pets!) 2009.

2 Comments:
We are on case #5 of strep throat in the last 3 qweeks - and we mixed in a little stomach flu over Christmas too. I need a break! here's hoping we are all healthier in 2009!
Cari
Damn dogs... suck the money right out of your bank accounts... thank goodness for SALES!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home