Friday, November 21, 2008

Day 5

We've had a lot of snow this week ... and by the look of those clouds, we're about to get a lot more. That's what we call "lake effect snow"

I mean a lot of snow. And its only November.

Its festive and all, but its up to Logan's belly.
And he's a mighty big dog.

And the leaves weren't even done falling yet.
Because its only November.
I think I better find Carley a pair of snow boots this weekend.
We're in for a long winter's nap.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures.Sorry you have so much snow already. We've just had flurries. Wishing you a wonderful thanksgiving! Cari

November 21, 2008  
Blogger Valeri said...

We've had a ton of snow here, too. This stinks! It's only November!!! I hope we're not doomed for a very long winter!!

November 21, 2008  
Blogger CaraBee said...

That is really beautiful, but I'll bet it's a pain to deal with.

November 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home