Friday, October 31, 2008
About Me
- Name: Chrissie
- Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Living life as a Mom ... one piece of chocolate at a time.
Previous Posts
- Kimora would be Proud
- Super Star for a Day
- Too Close for Comfort
- A Picture Moment - Brought to you by the Sixth Meme
- The Little Lone Pumpkin
- Don't mistake her for a Turkey
- What's in your Grocery Cart?
- Tell me it Gets Better?
- Back by (Carley's) Popular Demand
- Happy La-morial Day!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
None! I haven't listened to the radio at all, though. It doesn't even feel like Halloween to me. Baby is in bed, we've had no trick or treaters and I didn't do a jack-o-lantern. Next year, I'm going all out!
Super cute picture!!
How many times did you? It sure looks like Carley is singing or humming a familiar tune. Very cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home