Thursday, October 02, 2008

Don't mistake her for a Turkey

I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. If you think about the concept, its a little silly. Dress up. Carry around a bag. Knock on doors. Yell Trick-or-Treat.

I know.
Not the right attitude to have, particularly when Carley is now old enough to (somewhat) understand and enjoy dressing up in costume.
My sister last year emphasized the importance of costume shopping early. They can get picked-over, you know, rather quickly. Last year I eagerly assigned costume shopping to my parents, and I once again delegated this task to them.

They were up for the challenge and promptly got Carley to the mall today to pick out the ever-so-important cutliciously adorable costume. At first, I thought she was going to be a turkey, sticking with the "bird theme" from last year. Although I was wrong, here's a little preview:





And just for a little blast-from-the-past...here's Halloween '07:


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger CaraBee said...

Last year's picture was too cute! I'm guessing she's going to be a flower this year? Adorable!

October 02, 2008  
Blogger Julie said...

She is just so cute! What a good sport for her to actually wear these costumes and then pose happily for the camera!

October 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home