Back by (Carley's) Popular Demand
The Great Lakes region (atleast where we live) is feeling the effects of Hanna today; thus the return of the clothes basket.
Carley, somewhat patiently, sat in the empty clothes basket, while I ever-so-cleverly pretended to ignore her as I went about my business in the kitchen. Out of the corner of my eye, I knew she was watching my every move. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting for that clothes basket ride. Her persistence finally prevailed, and I gave a little cringe (thinking ahead to the winter months) as I went to the closet, grabbed the nearest belt, and secured it to the clothes basket. Off we went.
The difference between now and January? The clothes basket seemed a bit more full and weighed just an extra few pounds, Carley has a bit more hair and had on less clothes, and definitely put up more of a protest when my back couldn't take it anymore and my less-than-fit body was screaming at me to stop.

Carley, somewhat patiently, sat in the empty clothes basket, while I ever-so-cleverly pretended to ignore her as I went about my business in the kitchen. Out of the corner of my eye, I knew she was watching my every move. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting for that clothes basket ride. Her persistence finally prevailed, and I gave a little cringe (thinking ahead to the winter months) as I went to the closet, grabbed the nearest belt, and secured it to the clothes basket. Off we went.
The difference between now and January? The clothes basket seemed a bit more full and weighed just an extra few pounds, Carley has a bit more hair and had on less clothes, and definitely put up more of a protest when my back couldn't take it anymore and my less-than-fit body was screaming at me to stop.
Then (January)

Labels: All about Carley

1 Comments:
How could you not give into that sweet girl waiting for her ride?
Here's hoping that it will be a mild winter ahead though or you may just have to visit a chiropractor for your back!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home