Friday, October 10, 2008

The Little Lone Pumpkin


It started off as a .75 cent accessory for Carley's pictures earlier this week. Now its become a .75 cent ball. Amazing that a little pumpkin about 5 inches in diameter can bounce like it can. Hardy, too. One of these times, I expect pumpkin seeds scattered all over the garage.


Pumpkin goes shopping...




Pumpkin helps clean...


Pumpkin deserves a little break...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger CaraBee said...

Pumpkin is very cute! My law of unintended toys applies here. It's the things that you would never expect them to play with that become their favorites.

October 10, 2008  
Blogger ParentingPink said...

Isn't it amazing all of the creative uses children can find for pumpkins? LOL

I'd love for you to write a little something on "colic" for the site :-) I'm sure it would be oh-so helpful to other parents! Thank you!!!

October 12, 2008  
Blogger CaraBee said...

Hey, I tagged you for a meme at my place!

October 13, 2008  
Blogger Julie said...

Your little pumpkin is just so darling!

October 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home