Monday, October 13, 2008

A Picture Moment - Brought to you by the Sixth Meme

I was tagged by Cara to participate in the Sixth meme - a little blogger fun for this Monday. Here are the guidelines:

  • Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.

  • Pray (ok, maybe not pray) that you remember the details.

  • Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they've been tagged (do I have to pick 5?)

    Oh boy. Let's talk about why we're in pink t-shirts, and why I am in a skirt with pink faux fur around the bottom. And yes, that is a pink sparkle belt to go with the whole "theme". A few years back, a group of us put a spin on Sean "Diddy" Combs' annual "White Party". We held our annual "Pink Party", thus the pink ensembles. Yes, there is drinking. Yes, there is food. And yes, you must wear pink. Good times...


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger CaraBee said...

Love it! That is a great idea, too, I may just have to have a pink party!

October 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home