Black Friday shopping ... Internet-style
Its been a few years since I set the alarm for 4 a.m. to venture out on Black Friday. Somehow you start weighing the pros and cons -- determining what's more important: a good deal (that probably will stay on sale anyways) or sleeping in. Last year there was no question in my mind. With a 9-month old that still woke up 2 or 3 times per night, the appeal of sleeping-in was better.
I've found so many cute things on Etsy. And why not skip the crowds and take the homemade pledge and shop for some awesomely-cute things. Here's just a few of my favorites:
Marlinsmom: I ordered a pumpkin shirt for Carley this year to wear throughout autumn. I got so many compliments on it, and she's very reasonable. Nicely-made things for your wee ones.
Over the Moon Jewel: Last Christmas, I ordered a pair of earrings. She has a nice variety of jewelry; most at reasonable prices. And she's from NYC -- which for some reason intriques me.
Boutique Pink Designs: I haven't purchased anything here, but I've been eyeing-up her hats.
DJ Strang: Awesome, awesome jewelry. I love all her things, and a friend of mine purchased a few of her items. They're even more beautiful in person -- well worth every penny!
Tangled Daisies: She's a local girl around here, and I love her sewing! Cute things at reasonable prices. Her things are as sweet as she is!
Happy Thanksgiving, and more importantly -- Happy Shopping!
I've found so many cute things on Etsy. And why not skip the crowds and take the homemade pledge and shop for some awesomely-cute things. Here's just a few of my favorites:
Marlinsmom: I ordered a pumpkin shirt for Carley this year to wear throughout autumn. I got so many compliments on it, and she's very reasonable. Nicely-made things for your wee ones.
Over the Moon Jewel: Last Christmas, I ordered a pair of earrings. She has a nice variety of jewelry; most at reasonable prices. And she's from NYC -- which for some reason intriques me.
Boutique Pink Designs: I haven't purchased anything here, but I've been eyeing-up her hats.
DJ Strang: Awesome, awesome jewelry. I love all her things, and a friend of mine purchased a few of her items. They're even more beautiful in person -- well worth every penny!
Tangled Daisies: She's a local girl around here, and I love her sewing! Cute things at reasonable prices. Her things are as sweet as she is!
Happy Thanksgiving, and more importantly -- Happy Shopping!

2 Comments:
I haven't ordered anything on Etsy yet, but I've been wasting plenty of time browsing!
Hi Chrissie!
Thanks for including me in your Etsy shop list!
Your little girl is the sweetest! I love your new Christmas egg decorations! Christmas will be such fun for you this year. There is nothing like seeing it through the eyes of your kids!
Love,
Lisa
tangleddaisies.etsy.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home