Friday, February 06, 2009
About Me
- Name: Chrissie
- Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Living life as a Mom ... one piece of chocolate at a time.
Previous Posts
- Spring, Anyone?
- We're Totally Ready for the Next Photo Shoot
- Pepto Bismol and Post-holiday shopping
- O' Sleep Where Are Thee?
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- One Week 'til the Fat Man Flies
- Yo, Yo ... Peace Out
- And a Partridge in a Pear Tree
- Oh, For the Love of Snow
- Black Friday shopping ... Internet-style
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
I have been dying to paint my daughter's toes! Her little toes are so small, though, and she's such a feisty ball of energy that I doubt I could do a very good job of it. Sigh. Someday.
I don't blame her! Her piggies are just too cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home