Friday, January 16, 2009

We're Totally Ready for the Next Photo Shoot

I'm pretty sure, Carley has "cheese" downpat, and we're going to be completely on the mark next time for professional photos...

A girl after my own heart, she really loves her faux fur...

It's been really cold out...so we amuse ourselves by taking pictures. Lots and lots of pictures.

By spring, she'll be ready for Glamour Shots...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics...sorry it has been so long, so busy with two and work is really busy right now with the interest rates so low. And I started making cakes on the side. You can check them out...just starting so don't be to judgmental...lol www.myspace.com/christiescreativecakes I hope that everything is going well...keep in touch

January 18, 2009  
Blogger Julie said...

I love her smiles! She's ready for the photo shoot:)

January 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home