posted by Chrissie at 9:04 PM
I am so sorry. Thinking of you. Cari
I remember this post vividly and also the one about the toilet paper and the bathroom I think? Take care adn hope all is well.
Oh, I'm so sad to see your post. I know he was a faithful friend and I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending healing hugs for your heart.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Living life as a Mom ... one piece of chocolate at a time.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
I am so sorry. Thinking of you.
Cari
I remember this post vividly and also the one about the toilet paper and the bathroom I think? Take care adn hope all is well.
Oh, I'm so sad to see your post. I know he was a faithful friend and I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending healing hugs for your heart.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home