Meet Patty...
Patty can now take credit for ridding Carley of the (any band member of Mr. Mister) 1980's mullet she's been sporting for a while now. It's been a long time coming, but today was the day that will go down in history as "Carley's first haircut".
I've been waiting for those thick curly locks to grow in, but alas, she seems to have Chris' hair texture. Shall we say a little on the thin side? Carley isn't fond of pigtails or ponytails either, so the only logical option was to go for a trim. She did quite well. I held her on my lap and only had to hold her head still a few times. A monumental day, indeed.


3 Comments:
Anna needs a little mullet intervention too - I haven't done anything about it yet though.
We did a home de-mulletification last week. There is no way my girl would have sit still for a real haircut. As it was, it took me three separate sessions to get it all and she has WAY less hair than Carley.
Looks great!
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. Your blog makes me smile...I love your sense of humour!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home