How Stella got her Groove Back
In my performance assessment of Life, I'd most likely classify myself as a "needs improvement" for Adaptability. Moving has thrown me off kilter the past 4 months, in more ways than I can count. I don't flow well with change. This became clearly evident when I decided to drive my "old" route to work which takes nearly 5 minutes longer. But in makes me feel better.
Familiarity. I thrive on it.
I try to focus on the consistencies in my life, such as Carley, but even she is changing almost daily.
This weekend, I decided the glue gun would help me find my groove. Simple things sometimes make me happy. A few hours later, the first of this year's crafts emerged, and these gleeful looking gourds were smiling back in my face.

3 Comments:
Gourds! I kept looking at that picture thinking what in the Herb Tarlek is that?
awwww, I love snowmen. Those are cool. Nice job.
You are so creative and crafty! I love it! Like you, I need improvement in that same area too:) Glad you getting your groove back.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home