Not Quite the Post where I Catch Up Completely...
If you were getting tired of the we (heart) spring post, I completely understand. The grass is a little greener now, Carley's hair is a bit shorter, the spring flowers have all since bloomed and summer is in full swing.
Spring was a bit hectic for us ... involving lots of boxes, lots o'packing, and living with Mom and Dad for a short time, and I lived without a computer to blog on for a duration. I shouldn't say we're quite settled, but more pictures to come of what we've been up to these days. In the meantime, see how our gal is growing!

2 Comments:
She is beautiful!
can't wait to hear about your adventures!
Cari
Wow, she has grown....we are in PA until the 8th. I can't believe how cold and rainy it is...but a nice relief from 15 days of 100+ weather!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home