Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A couple Virginia Gals enjoyed a morning of Sledding

Despite the clipper that hit the east coast a few weeks ago, most of time Carley's cousins don't get to see much snow (sure, cold weather here and there - but not much of the white stuff).


We have them here for a visit this week, and I bummed a couple pairs of snowpants off a friend from work. Thankfully (did I really just say thankfully?) we got pounded with snow Sunday night and Monday, so today was the first day it was fit for a couple Virginia gals to hit the hill in our front yard.



Who would have known they would have flown into the neighbor's driveway across the street? (I had "road patrol" and Carley dubbed herself "Assistant Safety Director")


Carley even tried it once (before the sled track got too fast and extended out into the road)

1 Comments:

Blogger dreamer said...

Oh awesome! Makes me giggle thinking about the sled track. I went sledding with the neighbors kids, didn't have a sled, so I used the top of a giant tupperware bin as my sled :) (that's cause I found out belly sliding wasn't such a hot idea)

January 03, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home