Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Scissors are Making me Nervous

We had parent/teacher conferences yesterday ... which went very well. Carley's preschool teacher described her as sweet, quiet, and a "joy" to have in class. I got a little choked up. Our little girl is growing up.

She also made suggestions on what we should be working on with her at home, in addition to preschool. One of those things was cutting. With scissors. It's making me a little nervous. I'm picturing a big chunk out of her bangs one of these days.

I'm trying to remind Carley that she only cuts paper with scissors. I, of course, don't want to give her ideas by also saying "and you never cut hair with these scissors".

Carley is quite taken back with her new-found talent of cutting with scissors. So I channeled all her enthusiasm into a Thanksgiving craft project today. Happy Turkey day!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home