Friday, May 28, 2010

Bathing Beauty

It was a rise-early kinda morning around here today ... which I'm happy to report nowadays doesn't happen all too often. By 10:30, we had done a load of laundry, painted toenails (hers, not mine!), ate breakfast, drank 3 cups of coffee (me, not her!), done sticker books, and made a trip to the playground before I decided it was getting a bit warm...

So we drove home from the playground, and I suggested cleaning the winter dirt off the baby pool and having some quality relax time (for me)...

And that's just what I did. I parked myself in the sun (secretly my goal this weekend is to get some much-needed sun on these starch-white legs), and Carley happily wandered over every-so-often to cool them off...

And she was quite content going from baby pool to baby stroller...

In the hand-me-down bikini...and Target flip flops that she adores.

The End.

Happy Memorial Day weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home